London is one of the most visited city in the world! It is famous for the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the City, etc.
So, if you are planning to visit this crazy city, here is our Top 10 things to do in London!
1. Strolling around the city and discovering world famous building
In London you will find many beautiful buildings and monuments, almost everywhere! And we are pretty sure that you will recognise some of them.
2. Taking a walk in one of the numerous parks in the city
There are so many parks in London, just pick one and chill! We fell in love with Saint James Park, where you can meet so many squirrels!!
4. Feeling like in a movie in the colourful streets of Notting Hill
Everyone knows the movie Notting Hill, so why not going in the area of London that has inspired the movie?
5. Going shopping in the crazy Camden Town
For sure, you should go to the alternative part of London, Camden Town. There you will find shops, tattoo shops, coffee, etc.
6. Taking a look at the whole city from the top of the London Eye
The tallest wheel in Europe is also a huge attraction of London! Don’t forget to book your tickets in advance as there could be a very long queue.
7. Attending a play
The best one we have ever attended was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! Ok, we may be biased as we are huge Harry Potter fans but it is really amazing! Again, don’t forget to take your tickets in advance.
8. Walking through the Tower Bridge
It is so big, so magnificent, you have to see it!
10. Trying a very healthy English breakfast (or not)
- If you want to attend a football game or to visit the Warner Bros Studios, don’t forget to book (really) in advance or you won’t be able to enjoy it (or you will have to pay much more to get your tickets…)!
Going to London in winter is also a very good idea! Christmas time is very lovely there and New Year’s Eve in London is one of the best in the world!
- If you are a Harry Potter fan like we are, London will be heaven to you!
We hope you will enjoy your trip to London!
Marie & Karim
(If you liked this article or have any questions, please comment below! And make sure to follow our adventures on Instagram @InspiringExplorers