Paris, the capital of France but also of gastronomy is also a city full of history. It is probably on top of everyone’s bucket list and we are here to help you do the best things when visiting Paris!
There is always something to do in Paris, visiting an amazing museum, trying some crazy food, wandering in the small streets all around the city, and so on!
Without further delay, here are our Top 8 things to do while in Paris:
1. Climbing to the top of the world famous Eiffel Tower
As one of the symbol of France, Eiffel Tower is a must-see when visiting Paris! If you are patient enough, you may climb up to the top of it.
3. Visiting the Palace of the French Kings, Versailles
Built for the Sun King, Louis XIV, it is a show in itself. You will see the magnificent and the power of the French Kings at that time. Don’t miss the Hall of Mirrors that is purely magical!
5. Eating in some of Paris most delicious restaurants
France, the country of fine gastronomy, is definitely the country where you will have the best meals of your life!
6. Walking up to the Sacré Coeur
Paris is full of nice places and Sacré Coeur might be one of the most beautiful! This cathedral is the perfect place to enjoy the architecture of Paris and chill in the sun!
7. Taking a walk on the world most famous avenue, the Champs Elysées
Champs-Elysées is the perfect place to wander, take a look at magnificent buildings, shopping, grab a drink, etc. Basically everything!
8. Taking a bateau-mouche to see Paris from the river
You can take a bateau-mouche almost everywhere around the Seine, the river that crosses Paris. It is a good way to go from one point to another or to simply do something fun!
- Before going there, be sure to check that public transportation are working and are not on strike, it could make your trip less fun.
If you want to go on the top of the Eiffel Tower, make sure to book it in advance or you will have to wait a loooooooong time!
Booking in advance your visit for Versailles Palace, to not forget to book it before going there, the queue can be really long.
Louvre Museum and Versailles Palace are free for all the EU residents! So make sure to check if you are eligible, it is really worth it!
- If you are planning to go to Disneyland Paris, there are some shuttles working from Paris. You can also take a train from Nation Station! All the information is displayed on their website.
- Some other neighbourhoods of Paris, like Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Marais or Madeleine, are very cute and worth a visit!
We hope you will enjoy your trip to Paris!
Marie & Karim
(If you liked this article or have any questions, please comment below! And make sure to follow our adventures on Instagram @InspiringExplorers